Utopia Global Inc overview:
Utopia is a software & professional services company that is the industry leader in data strategy, governance, migration & data quality for enterprises using the SAP platform. Our build, fix and sustain solutions approach ensures that clients get their data right and keep it right so that good business decisions are based on accurate, trustworthy data. We are SAPs worldwide partner for Master Data Governance (MDG) and we have developed SAP software solution extensions to MDG for Enterprise Asset Management and MDG for Retail & Fashion Management-- we finished 2016 as SAPs #5 ranked solution extension partner. Utopia MDG solutions provide a very critical step for enterprises planning to migrate to SAPs S/4HANA platform and our professional services team are experts at ensuring a smooth migration implementation. Our efforts also help companies to sustain their investment in the digital core and we address our customers needs for proactive & prescriptive decision-making by making perfect data, perfectly possible.
- This role requires leadership in managing large, complex, multi-million-dollar SAP Technology projects with a focus in the following areas: Data Migration, Master Data Governance, SAP MDG, Enterprise Asset Management, SAP Plant Maintenance.
- Chosen candidate MUST possess experience in 2 of the following: Data Migration, Master Data Governance and or Enterprise Asset Management
- Preferred Industry Experience: Retail, Utilities, Oil & Gas, Chemicals, Energy
- As a Senior SAP Technology Delivery professional, you exhibit an extremely high level of ownership and assume full accountability for managing and delivering high level, multi million dollar global projects and programs.
- The ideal candidate has a strong background in SAP Technology and professional/managed services, in consulting environment and is experienced in determining and delivering technical and strategically aligned projects.
- Experience planning and leading complex enterprise projects in a fast-paced, high growth, technical environment is critical. The ability to form strong relationships with stakeholders, proactively manage risk, and facilitating high performing teams are essential in this role.
- Bachelor's degree, MBA HIGHLY preferred
- 20+ years of project management experience delivering technology services or business consulting services as a program or project manager in large, complex technical environments
- Oversight of multiple $10M + engagements
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - ERP, CRM
Role Category:Senior Management
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Contact Company:Utopia Global, Inc.