Location: Bangalore, India
- 4 - 6 years of experience in Master Data Management & Governance.
- Should have worked on Implementation projects involving SAP MDG Solution for either of the following: Customer, Vendor, Material, Financial masters etc.
- Strong knowledge of ABAP Object Oriented Programming, Master Data Governance (MDG), ABAP Floor Plan Manager (FPM), ABAP Web Dynpro, ABAP Workflow, Standard Data Model Enhancement, Custom Data Model Creation.
- Good Knowledge on MDG UI configuration, FPM UI enhancement, context based adaptation, customizing, configuration, along with knowledge in WebDynpro and Floor Plan Manager
- Should have experience in process modelling configuration (Business Activity, Change Request type, Workflow, Rule Based Workflow BRF+)
- Ability to work on migration of existing master data into MDG hub, validations and derivations using BADIs and BRF+ Should have worked on data replication framework (DRF), data import using DIF, SOA service, ALE configuration, key & value mapping knowledge on integrating MDG with SAP Information Steward and SAP Data Services for Data Remediation and Data Validation respectively.
- Knowledge on S/4 HANA Migration projects.
- Experience in supporting UAT phase and go-live period of MDG Implementation project
- Support the Functional Consultant during business process discussions with customer
- Assist the Functional Consultant in gathering the requirements and ultimately set up a fully functional development, test, and production environment to deliver MDG C/V/M/F scope to the client
- Responsible for making solution recommendations considering scope and client requirements
- Prepare the technical specifications based on the functional specifications supplied by the functional consultant
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - ERP, CRM
Role Category:Senior Management
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Utopia Global, Inc.
Contact Company:Utopia Global, Inc.